The Healthcare Fellows is the region’s only healthcare focused professional development experience that spotlights innovation and thought leadership, located in Louisville’s vast health care ecosystem. Since it’s inception in 2005, the Health Enterprises Network’s Healthcare Fellows program has provided growth and development opportunities for over 300 health care professionals. Each year 18-24 professionals are selected from around Greater Louisville to participate in the 10-month program.
Throughout the program, Fellows will expand their leadership capacity while increasing their knowledge of the region’s healthcare landscape. Fellows expand their professional reach through monthly sessions with community leaders, academics, elected officials, organizational experts, researchers and entrepreneurs. To increase team building and instill a spirit of community involvement, Fellows identify a community or industry need and implement a group project to address that need.
Past Fellows projects have included nursing workforce surveys and the “Louisville’s Health Care History” that appears on the back of the 2019 Network Map of Health-Related Companies”. Here are links to those projects:
- Nursing Attraction & Retention Data Survey Results
- Louisville’s Health Care History
- Louisville Map of Health-Related Companies
Latest posts by Sally McMahon (see all)
- Hosparus Health raises $28 million in campaign - November 21, 2021
- Write a letter or email your legislator, help Kentucky nurses - November 21, 2021
- Health Enterprises Network hosts discussion on health equity - November 21, 2021