Population health like you’ve never seen it before, is the focus of a new comprehensive, landmark book, “Population Health,” penned by at total of 27 local and national authors.
Topic presentations will include advancing personal health data, promoting wellness through systems and policy changes, and improving population through health collaborative networks, with a special emphasis on aging and the continuum of care. A formal presentation of an autographed book will be made toMayor Greg Fischer, Louisville Metro Government, by Craig H. Blakely PhD, MPH, professor and dean, School of Public Health & Information Sciences, UofL.
William A. Yasnoff MD, PhD,FACMI, managing partner, National Health Information Infrastructure Advisors, CEO, Health Record Banking Alliance, Arlington, VA
Sarah Walsh PhD, MPH, assistant professor of Health Administration School of Health Sciences, Eastern Michigan University
Judah Thornewill PhD, founder & CEO, GroupPlus LLC, assistant professor gratis, School of Public Health & Information Sciences, UofL
Jean West, Emmy award-winning broadcaster & producer & host, Jean West’s Medical Digest, WAVE-3 TV (NBC).
Thursday, September 25, 2014
5:30 – 7:45 p.m. program, Q&A and book signing
505 S. Hancock Street
Louisville, KY 40202
– HEN member, event-only $50
– Non-member, event-only $75
– Full-time students, event-only, Free (when registering, please be sure to indicate that you’re a full-time student)
Ticket prices plus a copy of the newly-released book “Population Health”
– HEN member, event + book (discounted)* $85
– Non-member, event + book (discounted)* $110
– Full-time student event + book (discounted)* $35
* You’ll receive the book for only $35 compared to its $99.99 retail price; a savings of $65. Books may be picked up the day of the event at registration.
Latest posts by Sally McMahon (see all)
- UK Center of Excellence in Rural Health releases research report on COVID-19 stakeholder experiences in Kentucky - March 23, 2021
- March of Dimes and Anthem Foundation Tackle Inequity in Maternal Healthcare in Kentucky - March 23, 2021
- Peer review privilege in Kentucky: A revolution in public policy - March 22, 2021