U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers have released their 2016 “Best Law Firms” rankings. Stites & Harbison, PLLC’s overall results include 86 metropolitan rankings, from clients in Atlanta, Ga., Lexington and Louisville, Ky., Nashville, Tenn., and Washington, DC, metro areas. The firm’s three National Tier 1 rankings include: Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate, and Trademark Law.
Achieving a high ranking is a special distinction that signals a unique combination of excellence and breadth of experience.
“These accolades are because of our clients,” said Robert M. Connolly, Chair of Stites & Harbison. “Without their confidence in our ability to handle their most complex legal matters, we would not continue to receive this recognition.”
Best Law Firms Statistics:
- Law firms were evaluated and ranked through a combination of hard data, peer reviews and client assessments.
- To be eligible for a ranking, a law firm must have at least one lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Rankings span 74 national and 122 metropolitan legal practice areas.
The national first-tier rankings will be featured in the third edition of the “Best Law Firms” Legal Issue; national and metropolitan first-tier rankings will be featured in the “Best Law Firms” General Counsel publication. The rankings are also available online.
Latest posts by Sally McMahon (see all)
- UK Center of Excellence in Rural Health releases research report on COVID-19 stakeholder experiences in Kentucky - March 23, 2021
- March of Dimes and Anthem Foundation Tackle Inequity in Maternal Healthcare in Kentucky - March 23, 2021
- Peer review privilege in Kentucky: A revolution in public policy - March 22, 2021