An Examination of Legal and Practical Responses to Federal Fraud Investigations
Stites & Harbison, PLLC
400 West Market Street
Louisville, KY 40202
• 4:30 – 5:00 p.m. Networking
• 5:00 – 5:45 p.m. Presentation
• 5:45 – 6:00 p.m. Networking
Seminar Overview Government investigations can be unnerving and stressful, affecting businesses both large and small. The attorneys at Stites & Harbison, PLLC will discuss how to effectively manage a federal investigation and set the right tone with the respective agency from the beginning.
Topics covered will include:
• Preventative services such as compliance planning and program implementation
• Limiting the disruption to business operations
• Responding to a subpoena
• Identifying key stakeholders
• Reporting obligations
• Complying with investigators
What to Expect
Thirsty Thursdays are networking events which take place the fourth Thursday of most months from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. on the newly renovated 18th floor of Stites’ Louisville office. The program starts off with a half-hour of networking, with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a short presentation and more networking.
Please RSVP to Pam Keeney with the names and company names of those planning to attend. For more information, call (502) 681-0308.