We had an excellent selection of nominees and it was a very difficult decision for the judges…but here are the finalists! Winners will be announced on May 22 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville. Congratulations!
The ARGI Financial Physician of the Year Award
Presented to a physician who has demonstrated outstanding leadership on a local, state or national level to improve accessibility, affordability and quality of healthcare in our region.
- Madonna Ringswald, D.O., Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Kerri Remmel, M.D., Ph.D., University of Louisville Hospital Stroke Center
- Scott Hedges, M.D., Seven Counties Services
The Hall Render Leadership in Healthcare Award
Presented to an individual or organization demonstrating outstanding leadership in the business of healthcare.
- Norton Healthcare
- Michael W. Bukosky, University of Louisville Physicians
- Helen Overfield, American Diabetes Association
The Crowe Horwath Innovation Award
Presented to an individual or organization that has positively impacted healthcare delivery costs through the development, design or implementation of new technology.
- Kentucky Health Information Exchange
- Roberto Bolli, M.D., Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s Healthcare, a part of KentuckyOne Health
- UofL Health Care Supply Chain
The Seven Counties Services Healthcare Advocacy Award
Presented to an individual or organization that is an effective advocate at the local, state or national level concerning issues such as, but not limited to, access to care initiatives that support healthy lifestyles.
- Vasti Broadstone, M.D., Floyd Memorial Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate
- Therese Sirles, Kosair Children’s Hospital
- Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
The Facility Design Award
Presented to an individual or organization that has designed, built or implemented the most innovative facility within the region.
- Kosair Children’s Medical Center, designed by LMH Architecture
- Home of the Innocents, designed by Michael Koch & Associates
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry, designed by Luckett & Farley
The Governor’s Dignity of Humanity Award
Presented to an individual or organization that through its mission and its actions has improved availability and/or access to healthcare services for our region’s under served or vulnerable populations.
- Christian Care Communities
- Supplies Over Seas
- Kelly Gunning, NAMI Lexington
- UofL School of Dentistry/RAM
The AHIP Consumer First Award
Presented to an individual or organization that has demonstrated the most “consumer friendly” program or facility.
- CenterOne, Seven Counties Services
- Recovery Mall at Eastern State Hospital
- Mary Haynes, Nazareth Home
- James Graham Brown Cancer Center Mobile Mammography Unit
The A.O. Sullivan Award for Excellence in Education
Presented to an individual or organization that has developed and implemented programs which increase the level of knowledge, education, and career opportunity in healthcare.
- UofL Pediatrics – Forensic Medicine
- Carol Fout-Zignani, Norton Healthcare
- ULH Nurse Residency Program
Latest posts by chelsea (see all)
- UK, Norton announce new partnership - May 27, 2014
- UofL Physicians to hold designer eyewear trunk show - May 27, 2014
- KentuckyOne Health appoints director of healthy lifestyle centers - May 27, 2014