The Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky is now accepting nominations for qualified persons to join its Board of Directors and Community Advisory Committee (CAC). The 15 member Board and 31 member CAC are the Foundation’s two governing bodies.
The Board of Directors is responsible for preserving the Foundation’s endowment and upholding its charitable mission of addressing the unmet health care needs of Kentuckians. Nominations are being accepted for three (3) seats on the Board of Directors:
Kentucky Supreme Court District 6 – nominations will be accepted from residents of the following counties: Bath, Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Carroll, Fleming, Gallatin, Grant, Harrison, Henry, Kenton, Lewis, Mason, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Pendleton, Robertson, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble.
- At-Large – nominations will be accepted from residents of Kentucky. This seat is elected by the Board of Directors.
- Gubernatorial – nominations will be accept from residents of Kentucky. This seat is appointed by the Governor.
- The Foundation is also accepting CAC nominations in anticipation of electing two (2) new CAC members. CAC members provide advice and recommendations to the Board, serve as community liaisons, serve on Foundation committees, take part in the annual policy forum and appoint/nominate candidates to the Board of Directors.
You may nominate yourself or someone else. Please complete the Nomination Form and attach a resume or bio. The deadline for receipt of nominations is July 15, 2013. You may submit online, mail or email to:
Mary Jo Dike,
Tel: 502-326-2583 Toll free 1-877-326-2584
Foundation for a Health Kentucky
1640 Lyndon Farm Court, Suite 100
Louisville, KY 40223
Latest posts by chelsea (see all)
- UK, Norton announce new partnership - May 27, 2014
- UofL Physicians to hold designer eyewear trunk show - May 27, 2014
- KentuckyOne Health appoints director of healthy lifestyle centers - May 27, 2014