Hospice of the Bluegrass marked 35 years of continuous service to patients and families with a celebration on September 13 at the Signature Club. The BB&T Hospice Heroes: Celebrating 35 Years of Care included recognition of the first people/organizations to be designated as Hospice Heroes.
“The Heroes in this inaugural class were all instrumental in ensuring that hospice care is available to anyone in the community,” said
Gretchen Brown, President and CEO. Those honored as Hospice Heroes include:
- Senator Tom Buford
- Baptist Health Lexington
- John Cronin, M.D.
- Joan Crowe
- Jack Cunningham
- Sara Combs Kaufmann (posthumously)
- Oscar Mendiondo, M.D.
- Jackie Noonan, M.D.
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky
Latest posts by chelsea (see all)
- UK, Norton announce new partnership - May 27, 2014
- UofL Physicians to hold designer eyewear trunk show - May 27, 2014
- KentuckyOne Health appoints director of healthy lifestyle centers - May 27, 2014