The Kentucky Regional Extension Center (Kentucky REC) and their partners at Kentucky Health Information Exchange (KHIE) are holding a free webinar series August 10 – 14. The WoW – Week of Webinars is a week of virtual learning and interactive sessions for clinicians, administrators, clinic staff and all healthcare professionals to remotely connect and discuss programs and healthcare subjects with experts. Topics include:
- Quality Improvement
- Patient-centered Medical Home & Specialty Practice
- KHIE Services
- The Quality Payment Program
- Promoting Interoperability for EHs & EPs
A detailed agenda and registration can be found at https://www.kentuckyrec.com/week-of-webinars/.
The Kentucky REC serves as an advisor to healthcare organizations, clinicians and leaders, helping them to manage the complex and changing world of healthcare. A part of the outreach mission of the University of Kentucky and UK HealthCare, the Kentucky REC specializes in providing guidance and support on technology innovation, performance improvement and healthcare transformation for healthcare organizations across the commonwealth of Kentucky, including large health systems, rural and Critical Access Hospitals and physician practices of all sizes.
Latest posts by Sally McMahon (see all)
- UK Center of Excellence in Rural Health releases research report on COVID-19 stakeholder experiences in Kentucky - March 23, 2021
- March of Dimes and Anthem Foundation Tackle Inequity in Maternal Healthcare in Kentucky - March 23, 2021
- Peer review privilege in Kentucky: A revolution in public policy - March 22, 2021