The Kentucky Regional Extension Center (Kentucky REC) and their partners at Kentucky Health Information Exchange (KHIE) are holding a free webinar series August 10 – 14. The WoW – Week of Webinars is a week of virtual learning and interactive sessions for clinicians, administrators, clinic staff and all healthcare professionals to remotely connect and discuss programs and healthcare subjects with experts. Topics include:
- Quality Improvement
- Patient-centered Medical Home & Specialty Practice
- KHIE Services
- The Quality Payment Program
- Promoting Interoperability for EHs & EPs
A detailed agenda and registration can be found at https://www.kentuckyrec.com/week-of-webinars/.
The Kentucky REC serves as an advisor to healthcare organizations, clinicians and leaders, helping them to manage the complex and changing world of healthcare. A part of the outreach mission of the University of Kentucky and UK HealthCare, the Kentucky REC specializes in providing guidance and support on technology innovation, performance improvement and healthcare transformation for healthcare organizations across the commonwealth of Kentucky, including large health systems, rural and Critical Access Hospitals and physician practices of all sizes.
Latest posts by Sally McMahon (see all)
- Meet Monalisa Tailor, MD, the newly elected president of GLMS - August 31, 2020
- No substantive changes to the 2020-2022 Kentucky State Health Plan - August 31, 2020
- New episode of HealthConomy podcast now available - August 31, 2020