The Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky (SBAK) serves more than 800 children and adults living with spina bifida in Kentucky and southern Indiana. On Saturday, September 29, SBAK will host the 2012 Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida, presented by Frazier Rehab Institute, part of KentuckyOne Health. The family-friendly, one-mile walk creates awareness about spina bifida, raises funds for SBAK and celebrates the accomplishments of families affected by the birth defect.
What: 2012 Spina Bifida Association of Kentucky Walk-N-Roll
When: Saturday, September 29
Walk Start: 10:30 a.m.
Awards Presentation: 11:30 a.m.
Where: Norton Commons Town Center 9420 Norton Commons Blvd., Louisville, KY 40059
- Photos and b-roll of Walk-N-Roll participants and awards ceremony
- Interviews with Colleen Payne, executive director, SBAK
- Interviews with walk participants
Latest posts by chelsea (see all)
- UK, Norton announce new partnership - May 27, 2014
- UofL Physicians to hold designer eyewear trunk show - May 27, 2014
- KentuckyOne Health appoints director of healthy lifestyle centers - May 27, 2014