There are no more delays – the employer mandate of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“ACA”) is in full effect as of 2016, and every business, regardless of size, is now subject to at least some form of reporting or requirement under the law. Penalties begin to accrue this year for employers of all sizes, but small businesses may be hit especially hard if they don’t meet their legal obligations.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, March 22nd from 12:00-1:00pm EST as McBrayer attorneyAnne-Tyler Morgan provides small businesses – and employers of all sizes – with the information they will need to comply with the provisions of the ACA and avoid trouble with the federal government. Log-in instructions will be sent via email the day before the webinar. You must register using the RSVP links below to receive the log-in instructions.
This webinar will discuss, among other topics:
- The employer mandate – what it is, and what it requires;
- The differences in ACA requirements for employers of various sizes; and
- Penalties for noncompliance with ACA provisions and what employers should do to avoid them.
Latest posts by Sally McMahon (see all)
- Hosparus Health raises $28 million in campaign - November 21, 2021
- Write a letter or email your legislator, help Kentucky nurses - November 21, 2021
- Health Enterprises Network hosts discussion on health equity - November 21, 2021