Everyone wants to be home for the holidays. Unfortunately, hospital patients don’t have that luxury. For those who are unable to enjoy the comforts of a holiday at home, the UK Arts in Healthcare program has scheduled a series of events to help bring the holidays to the hospital. Carolers, pianists, harpists and more will bring holiday cheer to patients, visitors and staff in December.
Of particular note:
- UK HealthCare’s own Dr. Jay Zwischenberger will be performing at 1 p.m., Dec. 12, in the Pavilion A of UK Chandler Hospital.
- Carolers from Deep Springs Elementary School will be performing at noon, Dec.13, Pavilion A of UK Chandler Hospital.
- Carolers from the UK Opera Theater will perform several times in December at Pavilion A, the Kentucky Clinic and Good Samaritan Hospital.
Latest posts by chelsea (see all)
- UK, Norton announce new partnership - May 27, 2014
- UofL Physicians to hold designer eyewear trunk show - May 27, 2014
- KentuckyOne Health appoints director of healthy lifestyle centers - May 27, 2014