McBrayer starts 2021 strong, with seven new attorneys joining the Lexington and Louisville offices:
- Alexandria Beto joins as an Associate from Bowles Rice LLP in Morgantown, West Virginia. She practices a wide variety of matters in corporate and business law.
- Addison Lowry joins as an Associate from the Louisville Metro Public Defender’s office. Her practice area is general litigation with a focus on insurance defense.
- Cary Howard joins as General Counsel and Ethics Counsel. He comes from Kinkead & Stilz with a background in legal ethics and professional responsibility, as well as estate planning and administration, business law and commercial real estate.
- Ed Monarch joins as a Member, after practicing as a trial lawyer for twenty-seven years. His main focus has been defending healthcare providers and healthcare businesses.
- Louis Winner joins as a Member from his firm of Clay Daniel Winner, bringing a robust family law practice to our Louisville office.
- Meryem Kahloon joins as an Associate from Clay Daniel Winner, where she focused her practice on family law.
- Sidney Vieck joins as an Associate from Clay Daniel Winner and practices in the area of family law and reproductive rights.